Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Venice and Mediteranian houses

Working with stone is something that intrigued me when I went for the first time back to the Balkans, that was almost three years ago. The home land of my ancestors made me realize that sustainable living is possible in these parts only if you use wind or other non toxic elements. I realized that we have variety of many miraculous geological
works. Developing true style of Mediterranean living you would have to build referring to medieval or even roman building style. For last couple of years I have done many drawings of homes that I would like to build. This is really something I would like to build from scratch. Sustainable building that is powered with many wind propelled turbines. This building in these drawings should be done with minimal use of mortar. Buildings that were build in the style on Romanesque architecture, with quite simple ways of building.


Anyway these are some of these drawings... 

No comments:

Post a Comment