Thursday, March 4, 2010

Liljevalchs in Stockholm!

oh, so I went to see something called "varsalongen" here in stockholm. it translates to "the spring salon", or something like that. it was sweet. the idea behind the show is that every year, any artist can send in work to the gallery, Liljevalchs Konstgalleri, and hope to get selected to the show. i just learned that this shos is not limited to swedish artists, so make a mental note, all artist out there, to apply next year. 


the show was ridiculously eclectic, which was cool, I guess. high and low. these are pieces I especially loved: 



I am hoping to also go to this gallery called Fargfabriken, which I've hear is interesting. a dude who's work i love, ola persson, was shown there this fall. i would love to show there.


1 comment:

  1. hey! yes, let's go check out that swede's show.

    i also liked the spring salon at liljevalchs. btw, when are you showing your work in stockholm???

    ~lotta

    ReplyDelete